Friday, March 09, 2007

Misc...

Why is it that when there's re-runs of everything else, there's still a new episode of Scrubs. I guess it's one of those mysteries that no one ever really understands... Or maybe they just have a weird production schedule.

Lots of people have been calling to have us cover The Last Mimzy. I don't know much about, (because I don't want to spoil it before I see it), but I do know that Rainn Wilson's in it. It looks like I'll see it sometime next week, and then I'll probably be interviewing Rainn. I wonder if he'll remember me from our interview two years ago? I think I may have been the first journalist to interview the cast of The Office. It was a few months before the show even launched. We were also so young and naive back then...

In high-five news, I'm still on the quest for someone to sponsor a high-five tour of the US. Any takers? I sent a proposal to Saturn yesterday, (the cars, not the planet), though I haven't heard back yet.

No comments: