Friday, December 15, 2006

Tall man is to dolphins as high fives are to...

Just saw this awesome story. Apparently, the world's tallest man, (who also has some of the world's longest arms), has saved a pair of dolphins. Veterinarians had been using various medical instruments to try to remove some plastic that the dolphins had swallowed, but they just couldn't get in far enough. Enter the world's tallest man, who just shoves his arm down there and retrieves the plastic.

As some of you may know, I am also a world record holder, (although, technically Guinness is still verifying it). In October, I broke the world record for most high fives in an hour. You can read about it here and watch it here. It got me to thinking whether I could use my high-fives to save any animals... Any ideas?

Also, I recently read that the most expensive "ad words" all have to do with school loans, loan consolidation, and insurance quotes. I wonder if by including those words in this post, loan and insurance related ads will show up in the grey box at the top of this page? If so, we might really start raking in the bucks. So if you're looking for any help with paying off loans or car insurance or college loan consolidation, then you've come to right place...

No comments: