Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Portland in one day...

It's not only my hometown, it's also one of the best cities in the nation (and world?). But you don't have to take my word for it- magazines continually rank it in their "top tens" too. Some of the lists that Portland has graced include:

• Best Arts Cities (#10)
• Best Places to Live (#1)
• Best Walking Towns (#1)
• Best Cycling Cities (#1)
• Cities for Independent Moviemakers (#3)
• Cleanest Cities (#1)
• Sustainable Cities (#2)
• Best Big Cities (#2)

For more info on visiting Portland, click here.

In high-five news, there's no word on a sponsor yet though more people have expressed some interest. I've been seeing all those Dunkin Donuts commercials recently with the new slogan- Amerca Runs on Dunkin. It got me thinking- why can't America high-five on Dunkin too? Maybe I'll write to them today. Or maybe I should just get a whole slew of sponsors, and then I can get one of those jackets like those Nascar drivers. That guy to the left is sporting at least ten different brands on his jacket. Who knew Sharpie sponsored drivers?

It's now time for another entry from the Prospect Park camera phone photography files:

No comments: