Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Portland in two days...

It's true- I'm off to Portland in a mere two days, and I'm pretty pumped. In fact, according to my wikipedia entry:
"I definitely see myself moving back to Portland in a few years...it's just so wonderful here, the best place on earth" said Frankel when asked about future plans.

I'm not sure if I really remember saying this, but it's in my wikipedia entry, so it's got to be true...

I saw The Lookout last week, and I really enjoyed it. I think the less you know about this movie, the better, so I won't say too much. It stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jeff Daniels, Matthew Goode, and Isla Fisher, and is basically a sort of crime thriller with unique circumstances. The whole cast is awesome, and it had me on the edge of my seat for most of the film, (which doesn't really say much for me- I sort of can't take any suspense).

Also, here's a brief photo essay I compiled from two pictures I took on my camera phone in Prospect Park. I call it The Life and Death of Waterfowl:


No comments: