Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Are you ready for some....Letdown!

So my usual monday night viewing schedule of Heroes (for my aforementioned comic book geekdom) and Studio 60 (for my not aforementioned masochism) had to be DVR'd to watch another time, because i had bigger fish to fry...
THE BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW. Remember that nickname, it was a bit more fitting in the late 80s and early 90s, before the Giants became the THE BIG BLUE BALLS. I liked it better when the Gints consistently sucked, and didn't keep getting me all excited like we might actually do something and then let me down. Kind of like that girl you date, that doesn't fully understand the damage that denim could do to a young virile 15 year-old boy.
Enough of this disgusting reminiscing. Let's just say one thing...throw the ball to Shockey for crying out loud (do i smell a man-crush? yes. and it smells like the long flowing mane of the blonde adonis Jeremy).

Be on the lookout for my Hiro-worship and Albie-bashing due out as soon as i can get NBC.com to load.

peace and carrots
-gabrus

No comments: