Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Blog for Oct. 16th Episode

So this blog is for an older episode, but later late than never?

I'm a big Harry Potter fan, so meeting Rupert Grint, (the man/boy behind Ron Weasely), was pretty exciting. He was very nice, pretty quiet, and always up for a laugh. He even brought his Dad to New York with him, and Mr. Grint was hanging around the hallways of the hotel where the junket was being held. I chatted with him for a few minutes, and told him he had a nice son. Before we parted, he gave me a hearty "cheerio." British people are fun...

I went all out for this Harry Potter bit on the web show, (that's a real Harry Potter tie), and I genuinely couldn't get that red marker off my forehead. After some serious scrubbing, it finally got to a point where it just looked like an odd discoloration rather than a lightening bolt...

You can watch the episode here:

No comments: