Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Feeling wikidenied...

I'm just going to come out and say it. I really want a wikipedia entry. If you look to your left, you'll see that I am included in the List of Famous Portlanders, (which is nice and all), but you'll see that my name is in red which means that there is no corresponding entry. I'm not one of those people who's going to register just so I can write my own entry, but I will bring the issue up in this public forum. Now I'm not recommending anything here, but if someone were inspired to write an entry on me then I might just be inspired to send them a gift basket of kazoos and board games. That's all I'm saying... And there are lots of fun things that could be included in said entry. Some wikipedia-worthy accomplishments of mine:

• Broke the Guinness World Record for "most high-fives in an hour"
• Co-created and hosted Mega-Sucessful-Web-Show, Clips & Quips
• Revolutionized the world of kazooing by having the first kazoo-sponsored TV show
• Taught Peter Sarsgaard to play kazoo and Sarah Silverman to play dreidel
• Appeared on the very short-lived WB reality show, Studio 7

Well, those are the only things that come to mind, but with a little flowery writing and some well-placed quotes I think that could make a nice paragraph. I guess that's all I've got for now. So what are you up to? What's that? You have some time on your hands and you're not sure what to do with it? Hmmm...

No comments: