Saturday, February 24, 2007

High Five Tour?

Call me crazy, but I've got dreams of becoming a professional high-fiver. I think I'm well on my way with the Guinness World Record and all, but now I want to go on a high-five tour of the US. The only problem is funding, so I've been trying to appeal to some companies who could sponsor the tour. One of my first thoughts was Take 5, the Hershey's candy bar. Not only is it a delicious snack, but there's nothing like sitting down with that salty/sweet treat after a long day of high-fiving. Plus, the whole 5 thing- High 5, Take 5- you get it. I've sent them a proposal, but no word yet. Anyone work at Hershey's? Or for an ad agency? Or does anyone know of another company who would be interested in sponsoring a high-five tour? Let me know...

No comments: