Friday, February 09, 2007

One more Sundance thought... about brownies

We didn't check out much swag at Sundance this year, but of the few things we did look at, many of them were food related. I sampled my way through caviar and Kazakh vodka, but the one thing that really stood out were Mary Louise Butters Brownies. Yes, that's a real name, and I met the real Mary Louise Butters. She's a friendly Texan, and she makes some of the best brownies I've ever tasted. She got twelve different flavors of brownies, plus she uses the edges and other odd pieces to put together bags of "Brownie Butts." Of all the ones I tasted, I think the Zen brownie is my favorite- it has little bits of crystalized ginger in it. She even makes a line of brownie related apparel. So check her out, and tell her that Boaz sent you. Then maybe she'll send me more brownies...

1 comment:

Evan said...

Tara Reid eats Butters Brownies and so should you! buy one today!