Thursday, April 19, 2007

Internationally yours...

I'm still trying to set up interviews with the cast of Knocked Up, but at this point it looks like all the press events are happening in Los Angeles. I'll see if I can get out there for the junket though. I've been reading up on Judd Apatow recently, and a number of interviews with him said that he often googles himself. Well, maybe it's true and maybe it's not, but from now on I'm going to mention Judd everyday in hopes that he comes on the blog. Maybe we can finally get together to write and produce the first television series about homeless people. It would be just like Cheers, but instead of the bar they'll always meet at a big dumpster and Hobo Jim and Transient Sally will have a Sam Malone/Rebecca Howe thing going on. Judd- are you there? If so, feel free to email me at boaz(at)clipsquips(dot)com.

I recently signed up for Sitemeter, (thanks to Evan). Now I have more stats than I ever needed about the people reading this blog. In the past two days, this blog's been visited by readers from New Zealand, Jamaica, Beijing, France, the UK, and the US. One guy (or girl?), found this site by searching for 'graduation quips' on google. I wonder if he found what he (she?) was looking for...

No comments: