Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ricky Gervais loves/is terrified of me

New York Magazine must really love me and Clips & Quips- they've written about us again. Granted, they didn't actually mention me or the show by name either time, but it still counts for something, (and last time they did publish my letter to the editor in response to an inaccuracy). But back to the issue at hand- In the Party Lines page in the January 8th issue, (on pg. 18, in the center), they posed a question to Ricky Gervais at the sleepover premiere of Night at the Museum.
Why'd you decide to skip the sleepover tonight?
I just got interviewed by a man in footie pajamas, and I'm afraid he'll snuggle up to me. I never had sleepovers when I was a kid. It was all pedophiles where I was growing up. You had to be very careful.
-Ricky Gervais

He doesn't think I'm a pedophile? Right? Right? And he's not the only one who had eyes for me. We also got mentioned in a NY Times blog, (again, not by name). There was a woman from the NY Sun who took my picture too, but I guess her editors didn't let that one through...

No comments: