The Ten Commandments have been a cornerstone of our society for nearly one hundred years. Whether it's taking a Sunday off or not murdering someone, many of us follow the Ten Commandments every day, without even knowing it.
THE TEN is David Wain's (WET HOT AMERICAN SUMMER) hilarious, irreverent, and borderline offensive take on the tales that shape our lives...
- A guy (ADAM BRODY) who becomes an accidental hero after falling out of a plane
- A librarian (GRETCHEN MOL) who has a sexual awakening in Mexico with a swarthy local (JUSTIN THEROUX)
- A doctor (KEN MARINO) who kills his patients "as a goof"
- A police detective (LIEV SCHREIBER) who covets his neighbor's Cat Scan machine
- A mother (KERRI KENNEY-SILVER) who enlists an Arnold Schwarzenneger impersonator (OLIVER PLATT) to be a father figure to her children
- A prisoner (ROB CORDDRY) who covets his fellow inmate's "wife"
- A woman (WINONA RYDER) who falls in love with, and then steals a ventriloquist's puppet
- A Rhinoceros who learns the pitfalls of gossip
- A husband (A. D. MILES) who skips church with his family to get naked with his friends and listen to Roberta Flack
Jeff Reigert (PAUL RUDD) presents all of these stories to the audience, while struggling with his own moral dilemma: having to choose between his beautiful wife (FAMKE JANSSEN) and his also beautiful but somewhat younger mistress (JESSICA ALBA).
And now, the clip: